♡ Feather Brow Tutorial//Everyday Eyebrow Routine ♡

7:06 PM


I have really only recently in the past few months started to fill in my brows. Before that, I didn't really have a good shape or did I really think they would make a difference. I got my eyebrows waxed about two months ago, and ever since, I have been doing my eyebrows everyday. I maintain my eyebrows daily, at home, by just tweezing out any stray hairs. Honestly, that's all I do to maintain the shape and keep them in good shape.

My eyebrows are very fair, so a lot of eyebrow pencils can make my eyebrows way to dark, and therefore make me look cross. I have tried lots, and I have finally found a pencil that is perfect, that darkens them a little, but not too much. Still keeping them looking nice and natural!





Above, this is what my brows look like, with no product. They are quite sparse, and you can can't notice it in the lighting of the photo, but very light in colour.

Step one:
Start by taking your brow pencil, I'm using Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Blonde, and lightly trace along the bottom line of the brow. This is going to define the shape, and make filling them in a lot easier and neater.




Step two:
Once you have the bottom lines out, I like to trace out and fill in the arch/tail of my brow. I extend this out a little, but not too much.

Step three:
Now all you have to do is draw a line along the top line of your brows, and fill in the entire brow. This part is optional, but I like to leave the very first part of my brow pretty bare and it leaves a softer finish.




Finish with your brow fibres/gel, I used Benefit Gimme Brow in Light. Apply your favourite brow bone highlight, I used Aura from Urban Decay.
And your done!

This is a really quick and easy way to fill in your eyebrows and have a nice, feathery, soft look!

You can of course fill them in a lot darker and more fuller, but I find I like the feathery brow look a lot better than I 
do the more blocky brows!

I'm also blogging everyday in August (apart from Sunday's), so make sure you come back every day for a new, fun blog post. DIY's, beauty, fashion and more!

You can also follow me on all my social medias. @chloexo15 everywhere!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! 


I hope this helped you!
Please like, comment and share!
I hope you enjoyed.
Chloe, xo


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow