♡ Kylie Lip Kit Review! | Chloe, xo ♡

7:00 PM


When I first heard that Kylie Jenner was bringing out liquid lipsticks, I knew I needed to try them. I have talked before about how much I love Kylie, so this definitely appealed to me! I managed to get mine the second time they went on sale. I got the shade Candy K, which is the lightest, but there was two other shades, Dolce K and True Brown K. 


| Price |
The Kylie Lip Kit sells for $29, and offers world wide shipping. 

| Scent |
To be honest, I'm not a big fan of the scent. I think it is very strong, and very sweet. To me, it smells like strawberry medicine. The smell does fade though, so the smell is not strong for too long! 

| Packaging |
I love the outer box that it comes in. I think it is very Kylie, and very classy. The lip pencil I also love the look of. I think it is very chic, and classy. I love the chrome signature on the pencil too! The actual liquid lipstick packaging, I don't love so much. I do think it looks very cool and very modern, but I do think it could look a lot better for the price your paying for it. But I still do like it!

| Application |
I love how this applies! It is so smooth and so easy to glide on. The applicator is perfect too, it picks up the perfect amount of product, and its slightly flexible. It is a perfect shape to help you get the most precise finish! 
The colour of both the products are so pigmented and smooth. The lip pencil is a creamy texture, which makes it so easy to use. The liquid lipstick is creamy too when your applying it!

| How Long Does It Last? |
I expected this to be a bullet proof lip colour, and I was right! I ate, I drank, everything. Nothing budged. It stayed on really nicely, and I was very impressed.

Most liquid lipsticks make your lips feel really dry and chapped, but this is completely different. I have tried some in the past, and hated them. I constantly felt them drying on my lips. This one although, is very different. It doesn't feel like there is anything on my lips when I wear it, and doesn't dry my lips out, during wearing it, or after!

Overall, I love this product, and would highly recommend this to anyone who may be thinking about trying to get their hands on it. It is out of stock right now, but will be restocked soon which is great!

___________________________________

I hope you enjoyed this and it helps!
You can follow me on all my social medias, which are all linked in the sidebar!

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to comment and I will get back to you! Also let me know what you thought of this post!

Please like, comment and share!

Chloe, xo

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Follow My Blog on Bloglovin

Follow